- Please be assured that the work of the ALS Association will continue.
- Our first priority is the safety and well-being of people with ALS, their families and caregivers, and our staff.
- Chapter staff will be working remotely and still available to our constituents daily.
- We anticipate that some activities may need to be cancelled, modified or rescheduled; we will communicate with you directly regarding changes to upcoming plans, so please watch your email.
- You can find the latest updates about our activities on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- For the most recent information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), The ALS Association recommends that you reference the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health authorities.
For specific information about symptoms you may be experiencing or questions about personal exposure as someone living with ALS or as a caregiver, please contact your physician directly.
Thank you for your patience as we manage this rapidly shifting situation.
Arizona State Tax Credit
Did you know the Arizona Chapter is now approved as a qualified charitable organization for the Arizona State Tax Credit? Your donation will help us to provide crucial services to our ALS patients and their families. Click on the button below for more information or give us a call at 602-297-3800.
The Walk to Defeat ALS
The 2019 Walks are over! A big thank you to every donor, walker, team captain, sponsor, and volunteer who helped make it happen. Tucson saw 800 walkers and raised $163,000, Scottsdale saw 3,000 walkers and raised $460,000! These contributions help us sustain our vital and free programs. Click the button below to check out some pictures!
Celebrate a Loved One with ALS
Pay tribute to a friend or loved one affected by ALS. Each tribute is a personalized online fund designed to honor or memorialize someone special. Your Community of Hope fund creates a lasting legacy.Learn More
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.